Ken and I joined the Blogapalooza last September and among the businesses who were there to give us a pitch about their products and services was LazerXtreme.
I bet everyone who were there would agree that they caught our attention when the founder came in, along with a couple of their crew, with their vests and laser guns, dramatically moving around and aiming at random people as if they were in a real laser tag game. 😀
If you’re not familiar with this yet, laser tag is a very popular game where players need to suit up with color-coordinated vests and laser guns. They, then, have to move around a maze map to find their opponents and shoot at them.
Though I haven’t tried it out myself (but I’ve been meaning to, I swear!), I know it’s a physical game that will test your reflexes, stamina and quick-thinking. But, of course, it’s a wholesome kind of fun that is suitable for kids and adults as you role-play and shoot away. I suggest you pack light when you get there so you won’t have to worry about your Northface backpacks or valuables. All in all, I can say that this is a great family bonding experience, and is even perfect as part of your team building exercise to boost morale or teamwork. 🙂
LazerXtreme currently has 2 branches – one in Market! Market, and another in Alabang Town Center. For more info and operating hours, check out their site – www.lazerxtreme.com.ph.
We were given 4 gift certificates each by LazerXtreme, but we know we can’t use them before they expire. So, we decided to give them away instead.
1. “Like” Pinay Reviewer on Facebook.
2. “Like” Ken Avenue on Facebook – This is my bro Ken’s blog’s FB page.
3. Subscribe to Pinay Reviewer through email by clicking here (popup window) and entering your email address. Make sure you verify your subscription (check the email verification) for this to be counted.
4. Post a new status on YOUR Facebook page with the following message:
Win LazerXtreme gift certificates from Pinay Reviewer and Ken Avenue for 8 laser tag games for you and your family/friends! Join here: http://bit.ly/w01aJe
Note: The status has been corrected to "8 laser tag games" instead of "8 hours of laser tag games".
5. Make sure you tag the 2 Facebook pages. Your entry should look like this:
Also, make sure your post is visible to everyone or the privacy setting is set to Public so we can view it.
6. Leave a comment on this post with the following info:
- Direct link to FB post:
- Email address used to subscribe:
7. We will pick ONE (1) winner in random who will get all eight (8) gift certificates – 4 Gold and 4 Regular LazerXtreme gift certificates that you can use at their Alabang Town Center branch.
8. This giveaway will end on November 20, 2011, 11:59pm.
9. Winner will be given 48 hours to respond before we pick another winner. So, make sure you keep posted.
WIth the 8 gift certificates, you get 8 games of LazerXtreme fun! So, join now and spread the word! 🙂
Congratulations to Greg Rustique – you just won yourself 8 LazerXtreme gift certificates!
I already sent you an email and I’m giving you 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner.