The much-awaited Walmart Black Friday 2012 Ad has been released and I’m sure shoppers are quite excited about the deals they are offering this year. Their ad has 45 pages of deals and they’re divided into 3 sections, one for each event starting the night of Thanksgiving.
Judging from just the first page of the Walmart Black Friday ad above, you’d know shoppers are in for really huge discounts.
Walmart Shopping Events Schedules
Walmart has divided their Black Friday shopping spree into 3 events. This may help avoid long lines and frustrations when shopping. Make sure you take note on when the offers or deals can be availed so you won’t waste your time.
Event 1 : Family Specials
- Starts on November 22, 2012 – Thanksgiving – 8pm.
- They’ll be offering discounts and specials on toys, bikes, DVDs, etc.
- This is a perfect after-Thanksgiving dinner celebration, don’t you think? 😉 I wouldn’t recommend bringing your kids though.
Event 2 : Gadget Deals
- Starts on November 22, 2012 – Thanksgiving – 10pm
- One-hour in-stock guaranteeof 3 of their most popular items:
- Apple iPad 2 for with Wi-Fi plus a $75 Walmart gift card for $399
- Emerson 32-inch LCD TV for $148
- LG Blu-ray player for $38
Event 3 : Black Friday deals (Electronics, clothes, jewelry, etc)
- Starts on November 23, 2012 – Black Friday – 5am
Make sure you also check the Walmart Toyland Wish Book 2012 for great deals on toys too, including Barbie and Bratz dolls and dollhouses, LEGO and Mega Bloks, Play-Doh, Crayola, and action figures (Spiderman, Batman, Transformers, etc). Not only that, you can even find huge discounts on Nintendo 3DS game systems, Nintendo Wii and board games.
NOTE: Most of the Walmart Black Friday deals this year are offered online, so make sure you check that when doing your research for the best prices.
Walmart 2012 Black Friday Best Deals
Here are just some of the best Black Friday deals Walmart is offering this year:
- HP 15.6” Laptop with 4GB RAM, 320GB hard drive – $279
- Vizio 60” LED Smart TV with WiFi – $688 (savings of $310!)
- Nintendo DSi XL Console – $99.96
- Nintendo Wii Console – $89 (special buy)
- XBOX 360 games – from $10 to $25
- Blu-ray DVDs – from $1.96 to $9.96
- Bikes – from $25 to $69
- Paula Deen 23-piece Non-stick Cookware Set – $99
- Mobile and smartphones – from $39 to $129 (Apple, Samsung, etc)
- Samsung 50” 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV – $698 (save $300!)
See the complete Walmart 2012 Black Friday ad.
Related Black Friday Articles
- Complete Black Friday 2012 Store Hours
- Black Friday Shopping Tips
- Tips on Money-Saving on Black Friday
- Black Friday Tips for Gadget Shopping