Sulit, the leading online classified ads and marketplace in the Philippines, is celebrating their anniversary and aside from their blog contest "Definition of Sulitizen" (I won first prize, by the way! Will post about it later!!), they’re giving away another set of awesome prizes!
Mechanics straight from the official forum thread of Sulit’s SG Raffle Promo:
- Log-in to Sulit.com.ph to join the Sulit Gold Raffle Promo. If you are not yet a member and you want to join this exciting raffle promo, CLICK HERE to know more how simple it is to register an account.
- The Promo is open to all Sulit.com.ph members (referred to as Sulitizens) with active accounts and with complete member details (Name, Home address, Contact number/s). Members who will be suspended at any time within the promo period and who have incomplete member details will not be qualified to join the raffle promo.
- Sulitizens will be able to generate their raffle number by buying Sulit Gold from Sulit.com.ph. For every Php 100 worth of Sulit Gold purchased, they will be given 1 raffle number. For more detailed steps on how to purchase SG, CLICK HERE.
- Once Sulit.com.ph verifies their payment and processes their Sulit Gold request, Sulitizens will receive their raffle number/s through the e-mail confirmation. Note that raffle numbers are randomly generated and assigned.
- Sulitizens can accumulate as many raffle numbers as they can. The more Sulit Gold they buy, the higher is their chance to win the promo prizes.
- Sulitizens must submit ALL payments on or before September 30, 2010 to be qualified for the promo. Payments received after the said date will not be qualified for the promo.
- There will be a total of 5 winners for the Sulit Gold Raffle Promo.
- Promo prizes can neither be transferred nor converted to cash. All prizes are tax-free.
- Winners can only win once during the draw. In the event that his/her raffle number/s is/are drawn more than once, the prize with the higher amount value will be awarded. Once Sulit.com.ph verifies that duplicate accounts have the same contact person/details, the prize with the higher amount value will be awarded.
- Prizes must be claimed within sixty (60) calendar days from receipt of notification. Otherwise, it will be forfeited and retained by Sulit.com.ph with prior DTI approval.
- For GMA winners, prizes shall be redeemed at the Sulit.com.ph office located at Unionbank Plaza. For provincial winners, items will be shipped to their home address. Any additional delivery charges will be shouldered by Sulit.com.ph.
- To claim prizes, winners must present 2 valid Ids and the registered mail coming from Sulit.com.ph. Authorized representatives can also claim the prizes on behalf of the winner provided they present an acknowledgment letter plus the winner’s requirements.
- Promo will start on September 1, 2010 and will end on September 30, 2010.
- Employees of Sulit.com.ph and their relatives up to 2nd degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified to join the raffle promo.
- Winners will be determined on October 4, 2010 in the presence of a DTI representative.
- Announcement of winners in the forum will be on October 5, 2010.
- Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 5590. Series of 2010.
There’ll be one (1) winner each for the five (5) major prizes:
- Macbook Pro
- Nokia N900
- Apple iPad
- Canon EOS 500d
- Samsung DVD home theatre with LCD TV
Amazing, right?!? The more SG you buy, the more chances of winning!
END OF PROMO DATE: September 30, 2010
RAFFLE DATE: October 4, 2010
I already have a couple of raffle tickets for this promo. I’m hoping I’ll be lucky again and win any of the major prizes.
Keep posted for my blog about my winning the first prize, an Apple iPad, in Suit’s Definition of Sulitizen blog contest.