Lately, I’ve been obsessed with online shopping. Since I’ve been teaching myself on makeup applications, especially on different looks on eye shadows, I’ve bought a ton of makeup tools already. I even recently bought a Sigma F80 brush that I can’t wait to claim from customs. 😀 Pfft. I have to pay extra Php 40, plus additional for transportation. The reason why I bought from their site directly is because I want to be 100% sure that I’m buying genuine Sigma F80 brushes. I’m a bit of a paranoid when it comes to buying anything expensive like a Php 700+ brush so I chose to do it directly from them.
Anyway, I wanted to know what online sites or stores would you recommend or buy from. Currently, I can only attest and highly recommend these online stores:
- Digital Traincase – I’ve bought Nyx products (eye primer, a lippie and eyeliner) and China Glaze Crackle from them. Will be posting a review here very soon. 🙂
- behappywithme – I’ve mentioned about buying numerous beauty products from them. The seller was VERY helpful. I would recommend buying Skinfood products from this store ’cause I got the Skinfood Black Bean Eye Brow Pencil for half the price! 🙂
- DBGadgets – I bought my Canon IXUS 220HS from them. Fast transaction and the camera is still with me and still works like brand new. The price was way cheaper than if I bought from somewhere else. I’m planning on buying new lens for my Nikon D3100 from them soon. 🙂
I’ve got a few more, but I have to try out more of their products first before I can recommend them here. I’m also planning on buying shoes online to see if it’ll work for me too. I hate roaming around malls and not find the style I want. So far, I’ve got a ton of online stores (mostly on Multiply – I love the Marketplace!) I’ve bookmarked their sites and hopefully, I can make a purchase by the end of this month. I’m eyeing on this particular black wedge shoes and I’ll show them to you once I’ve bought them.
I’m hoping to get your thoughts on this as well. So, pretty, pretty please. Answer these questions through the comments section:
- What online stores have you bought from and you would recommend?
- What have you bought from them?
- Tell me why you recommend the store.
The online stores don’t have to be selling kikay stuff or just shoes and makeup. Recommend any store, even those that sell furniture (I’m in the market for a new computer desk and chair!) or anything you’d think I’d be interested in. I’m a geek, a foodie and a kikay wannabe. 😀
Can’t wait to read about your recommendations! 🙂