What makes a Pharmaton MVP?
Anyone who has the strength to go the distance, the power to make a difference, and the will to live life to the full deserves to be called a Pharmaton Most Valuable Player.
If you know someone who has what it takes to be a Pharmaton MVP, call in your family, friends, and officemates and nominate this power player. Get a chance to win a trip to Singapore with 9 of your family, friends, or officemates and up to P100,000 cash.
Voters and nominees will get a chance to win cash prizes and the all expense paid trip to SIngapore.
- Log on to the My Pharmaton MVP website and click on “Join now!” button to register. FIll up the registration form and wait for the confirmation email. Click on the confirmation link on the email to complete registration.
- Select a person who you think is the MVP of your family / team / department / etc.
- Click on “Upload now!” and upload his/her photo together with the name and why you think your bet is the My Pharmaton MVP
- Purchase a Pharmaton capsule with unique promo code.
- Log on to the website, view the galleries page and click on the nominated MVP that you want to vote for
- Scratch the promo code found at the back foil of the Pharmaton capsules.
- Enter the unique promo code in the field provided.
- Every promo code entered is equivalent to two votes.
- The nominated MVP who garners the most votes will win P100,000 in cash and an all-expense paid trip for 10 to Universal Studios Singapore.
- The nominee with the second highest number of votes wins P50,000 cash.
- The nominee with the third highest number of votes wins P30,000 cash.
- The person who nominated the winning MVP also wins P50,000 cash.
- A raffle for voters will also be done. Five voters will win P10,000 each in cash.
- There will also be a daily winner of P1,000 and a Pharmaton gift pack. Simply achieve the highest score in the Pharmatolympics section of the website.
Important Notes about this contest:
- Voting will end at 12 noon of October 4, 2010.
- All prizes are tax-free.
- Winners will be informed via registered mail and website.
- Winners must personally claim their prizes at the designated site within 60 days of notification with the following requirements to claim their prize:
- Two (2) valid IDs with picture (government issued IDs) bearing the same name that was used in registering for the promo
- Original and photocopy of passport for those traveling
- All other expenses (including travel expenses) related to claiming the prizes will be shouldered by the winners
- Prizes for the provincial winners of the Pharmatolympics will be sent via LBC provided they submit two (2) valid IDs with picture (government issued IDs) bearing the same name that was used in registering for the promo beforehand
- All employees of Boehringer Ingelheim, its suppliers and agencies, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The trip is not convertible to cash
Per DOH-FDA Permit No. 0749 series of 2010
CONTEST END DATE: October 4, 2010 at 12 noon