UPDATED as of November 2, 2011!
When you hear the words “knock on your door”, no matter what the occasion or where it happens, I bet you get the urge to sing the famous Electrolux “Knock On Your Door” jingle. You’re not alone. It’s so catchy, even just hearing or even thinking about it once makes me want to sing that line, "We’re gonna knock on your door, ring on your bell, tap on your windows too” just to get it off my chest.
I know a lot of you are familiar with this jingle. How about if I tell you that by recording yourself singing this jingle in your own most creative way, you can win an eye-popping Electrolux Christmas Kitchen Surprise package?! You even get a chance to meet the new Electrolux man to knock on your door with your special Christmas gifts! All you have to do is join the Electrolux “Knock On Your Door” Video Challenge.
Now, before I tell you the mechanics, I want to let you know that if you join or submit your video as MY referral / under my name, WIN OR LOSE, you get a chance to win additional prizes from me like gift certificates and/or SMS load. I will make the announcement here as to what you’ll be winning.
All you have to do are the following:
- When you fill up the form on Step 3-B, put in Pinay Reviewer / blankPixels under “Referred by”.
- Email email@example.com with the following info:
- Your Name:
- Contact #:
- Email address:
- Referred by: (Put in my name here – Pinay Reviewer or blankPixels)
Then, leave a comment on this post with your complete name and email address as you entered in the registration form and email to Electrolux. I’ll pick three (3) winners at the end of their giveaway (I’ll confirm if you entered my name as your referral). If ever I get more referrals, I’ll increase the prizes for the 3 random winners.
Knock On Your Door Video Challenge Mechanics:
Mechanics were taken from Electrolux directly – see here.
- Like The Little White Book page on Facebook and click on the Knock on Your Door Video Challenge tab (as of this writing, it’s not yet up, but keep checking back).
- Listen and learn the Knock On Your Door jingle. You can also find it on the ElectroluxPH KOYD YouTube account as well as electroluxman.com for download.
Here’s the video:
- Come up with your very own rendition of the jingle in the most creative way you can think of. Then, take a video of your production.
Don’t just sing the song, think of something that can go viral.
- Visit electroluxman.com and register online by providing your contact information and uploading your video from November 3 to November 30, 2011.
- Under “Referred by:”, put in Pinay Reviewer / blankPixels
- Video entries must be of a minimum length of 30 seconds and a maximum length of 2 minutes, not exceeding 20MB.
- Watch out for the Top 10 videos that will be uploaded in the Knock on Your Door Video Challenge tab on Facebook from December 2, 2011 to December 11, 2011.